B lenders Mortgage rates
B lenders mortgage rates, unlike mainstream rates cannot be exactly predefined, Actual pricing will be determined by the lender at time of adjudication.
There are factors that influence B Lenders mortgage rates:
- credit score
- how recent the derogatory items occurred
- previous bankruptcy or consumer proposal
- Open and ongoing credit worthiness
- Property Location. ( usually requires a major city location)
- Municipal services vs. well and septic properties
- Confirmed income vs. self employed income
- Down payment amount
Current B lenders mortgage rates
|1 Year||No Pre approval
||5.99%-6.19%||GET THIS RATE|
|2 Years||No Pre approval
||6.2%-6.34%||GET THIS RATE|
|3 Years||No Pre approval
||6.35% - 6.49%||GET THIS RATE|
|5 Years||No Pre approval||from 6.87||GET THIS RATE|
B lenders Canada?
Do not worry, we have the best B lenders and private lending solutions. Learn More »
For more information on our Alternative B lenders mortgages call us today 1-877 237-2601.
How much down payment do I need? Read about our down payment requirement here. Learn More »