Manitoba Mortgage: Purchase, Refinancing, Equity and Poor Credit
Finding the right mortgage in Manitoba among the many financial situations can be a bit overwhelming. At Mortgage Alliance of Canada, we have networked with Canada’s prime banks and mortgage companies to make your next mortgage selection process easy and hassle free.
Whether you are from a major BC city, a smaller community or a rural or cottage area, you can depend on us to be your leading source of great mortgages.
We offer the following types of mortgages at the best rates in the market today:
Plus, we can help you arrange your mortgage when you have special circumstances:
- Self Employed mortgages to help you when you cannot prove income the traditional way
- 1st time home buyer
- Second home mortgages or vacation properties
- New to Canada mortgages for new immigrants
- Rental properties 1 to 4 rental units owner and non owner occupied properties
- Non Resident mortgages for people wanting to buy a property in Canada
- Spousal buyout mortgages for couples deciding to part ways
Our bank mortgages overview:
- Conventional up to 80% of the value of your home
- High ratio to 95% for purchases and 80% for refinancing
- Amortization period up to 25 years on high ratio insured and 30 years conventional
- Home Equity Line of Credit or HELOCS
***Lending Area: All of Ontario when your credit is good.
Even if you have poor credit we can help especially if you live in a major urban area like Winnipeg, including
less populated centers like:
- Updated list coming soon
- for other smaller centers call us so we can pre qualify.