New Brunswick Mortgages
Purchase, Refinancing, Equity and Poor Credit Mortgages
Finding a New Brunswick mortgage easy and quick. We have networked with Canada’s prime banks and mortgage companies and private lenders to make your next mortgage selection process easy and hassle free.
Whether you are from a major New Brunswick city, a smaller community or a rural or cottage area, you can depend on us. We are your experienced bad credit mortgage broker in New Brunswick. These are some of the areas of New Brunswick we have provided mortgages in:
- St. John
- Grand falls
- and many more
We offer the following types of mortgages at the best rates in the market today:
- New Home Purchase Mortgages, fixed and variable rate
- Refinance your existing mortgage up to 80% of the value of your home
- Renewals, Switches and Transfer your mortgage to another institution
- Equity take out mortgages for fast cash to consolidate debts etc., 1st or 2nd mortgages
Plus, we can help you arrange your mortgage when you have special circumstances:
- Self Employed mortgages to help you when you cannot prove income the traditional way
- 1st time home buyer
- Second home mortgages or vacation properties
- New to Canada mortgages for new immigrants
- Rental properties 1 to 4 rental units owner and non owner occupied properties
- Non Resident mortgages for people wanting to buy a property in Canada
Our bank mortgages overview:
- Conventional up to 80% of the value of your home
- High ratio to 95% for purchases and 80% for refinancing
- Amortization period up to 25 years on high ratio insured and 35 years conventional
- Home Equity Line of Credit or HELOCS
***Lending Area: All of New Brunswick when your credit is good.
Even if you have bad or challenged credit and if the property is in a smaller town or more remote areas, we can arrange purchases, refinancing, and equity take out mortgages from our lender of over 20 years.
If you have bad credit and are looking for a mortgage in New Brunswick, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Credit Score: With bad credit, your credit score is likely to be lower, which can make it more difficult to obtain a mortgage. However, some lenders in New Brunswick may be willing to work with borrowers who have less-than-perfect credit.
- Higher Interest Rates: If you have bad credit, you may need to pay a higher interest rate on your mortgage to compensate for the added risk that lenders are taking on.
- Larger Down Payment: You may be required to put down a larger down payment on your home to qualify for a bad credit mortgage.
- Private Lenders: In some cases, private lenders may be more willing to work with borrowers who have bad credit than traditional lenders. However, private lenders may charge higher interest rates and fees, so it’s important to carefully consider your options before proceeding.
- Seek Expert Advice: When exploring bad credit mortgages in New Brunswick, it’s important to consult with a reputable mortgage broker or lender who can guide you through the process and help you find the best possible option for your individual circumstances.
Remember, while bad credit can make it more challenging to obtain a mortgage, it’s not necessarily a roadblock. With careful planning, research, and expert advice, we can arrange a bad credit mortgage in New Brunswick that meets your needs and helps you achieve your homeownership goals.