Nova Scotia Mortgages
Do you live in Nova Scotia? Do you have poor, bad or challenged credit?
If you are a home owner and looking to refinance your current mortgage or a new borrower looking to buy a home and you have challenged credit, Mortgage Architects provides mortgages in your area.
Lending Areas in Nova Scotia with bad credit
We lend in the following areas:
- Major cities with populations of 25,00+
- No rural areas / small towns
- No well and septic properties
Qualifications for Nova Scotia
- Credit scores from 550 and up
- Purchase require a minimum down payment of $20%
- Minimum home purchase price of $150,000
- Refinancing require minimum 20% equity
- 2nd mortgages up to 85% or appraised value