ONTARIO BAD CREDIT MORTGAGES
We provide Bad Credit Mortgages in Ontario. OurAlternative or B lending solutions are institutional and competitively priced.
Are you a borrower with credit challenges? Our mortgages approvals are for people who have been declined by the bank because of credit. We also provide alternative mortgages to borrowers that do not qualify because of high serviceability or are Self Employed.
We lend in all major urban centers across the GTA. This includes Niagara Falls and Erie to the West. Pickering and Grimsby to the East. To the North, we cover areas like New Market, Orangeville, and other larger centers in the Southern Georgian Bay Area.
Lending Areas in Ontario
We lend in the following areas:
- Major cities with populations of 100,000+
- Areas that are within 50kms away from cities of 100,000+ population
- Areas of 50,000 population or 25,000 population however at reduced lending values
- Rural areas more likely with a lower LTV% because they are on well and septic services
- Lastly, call or email us if you live in an area you would like to find out if we will lend in
Check to see if we lend in your Ontario area here
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ONTARIO
- Credit scores from 520 and up
- Purchases require a minimum down payment of 20%
- Minimum home purchase price of $150,000
- Refinancing requires a minimum of 20% equity
- 2nd mortgages up to 85% of appraised value. Second mortgages or equity take out have no credit score requirements. These mortgages, in contrast, are approved based on property and equity.
Private Mortgage Financing in Ontario
For borrowers who do not qualify for institutional B lending, we can provide a private mortgage solution instead.
Ontario Bad Credit Mortgages we provide:
- Purchases with bad credit
- Refinancing with challenged credit
- Revenue Canada Tax arrears
- Spousal Buyout
- 2ND Mortgages
- Equity take out mortgages
- Mortgage Arrears
- Property tax arrears