Ontario Bad credit Mortgages
We provide bad credit mortgages in Ontario. Our Alternative or B lending solutions are institutional and competitively priced. Guaranteed approvals with sufficient down payment or equity.
Are you a borrower with credit challenges? Our home loan approvals is for people who have bad credit. We also provide alternative mortgages to borrowers that do not qualify with banks because of high serviceability or are Self Employed.
Bad credit mortgages Ontario
We lend in all major urban centers across the GTA. This includes Niagara Falls and Erie to the West. Pickering and Grimsby to the East. To the North, we cover areas like Barrie, Orangeville, and other larger centers in the Southern Georgian Bay Area.
Lending Areas in Ontario
Bad credit mortgages in Ontario lending guidelines:
- Major cities with populations of 100,000+
- Areas that are within 50kms away from cities of 100,000+ population
- Areas of 50,000 population or 30,000 population however at reduced lending values
- Rural areas more likely with a lower LTV% because they are on well and septic services
- Lastly, call or email us if you live in an area you would like to find out if we will lend in
QUALIFICATIONS for bad credit mortgages in Ontario
- Credit scores from 520 and up
- Purchases require a minimum down payment of 20%
- Minimum home purchase price of $150,000
- Refinancing requires a minimum of 20% equity
- 2nd mortgages up to 85% of appraised value. Second mortgages or equity take out have no credit score requirements. These mortgages, in contrast, are approved based on property and equity.
Private Mortgage Financing in Ontario
For borrowers who do not qualify for institutional B lending, we can provide a private mortgage solution instead.
Providing the following Mortgages Ontario:
- Ontario bad credit mortgage refinance
- Ontario bad credit purchases
- 2nd mortgage and equity take out
- CRA tax arrears and liens
- Property tax solutions
- Spousal buy out
- Mortgage Arrears
- Private financing solutions