Second mortgage even with bad credit
Do you need quick access to cash for your financial needs? A second mortgage is a great solution for homeowners to get funds. You may convert a part of your home equity into cash.
Advantages of a Second equity loan?
- Based on your property equity. ( equity, property location, property value)
- Approval regardless of credit.
- Income not considered the same way institutional lender do.
We will help you get competitive interest rates at favorable repayment terms. In addition, we will set up your new 2nd mortgage as an interim solution, and plan ahead with an exit strategy to payout the second mortgage. Please call us to discuss this in more detail.
Second mortgage rate promotions as follows:
- From 5.99% on a limited time basis ( conditions apply, please email or call us)
- UP to 85% LTV ( conditions apply, please call or email us
- For limited time only we have Helocs available in second position
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME ( Ontario only) 2nd mortgage up to 80% at 4.99%!**
** conditions apply
Second mortgage Highlights
- We lend up to 85% LTV
- Equity-Based Loans
- No Income Verification
- Bad Credit Accepted
- Same Day Approvals
- Quick Closings
Quick Funds for
- Debt consolidation
- Collections settlement
- Pay off CRA personal and corporate Tax or liens
- Settle judgments and garnishments
- Home Renovations
- Funds for a down payment for a 2nd home, cottage or investment property
- Funds for anything you like
Other Second Mortgage features:
- interest only payments options
- amortized payments on request
- Open terms for early payouts
- Renewable after the initial term
- 1, 2, or 3 year terms available
- Home equity line available
- What are Second Mortgages Equity Loans?
It refers to a home equity loan which allows you to borrow money from your home equity. The 2nd home loan is based on the appraised value of your home minus the amount you owe on your first mortgage. The loan amount depends on the equity of your home. Credit and income are usually not a factor on equity take out mortgages.
What if you do not qualify? You will if you have sufficient equity built up. Learn More »
For more information on our second mortgage solutions, call us today 1-877 237-2601.